Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun with Translations : The Yankees in German, or Die Yankees in Deutsch

• First I typed : Tonight, I will try to find a TV that will show Boston defeating the Yankees... Just because I like the way that looks in german, especially if you say "the Yankees"...

• Google Translated it as : Heute Abend werde ich versuchen, einen Fernseher, die zeigen, Boston Sieg der Yankees ... ich ebenso wie die Art und Weise, sieht in den Sprachen Deutsch, vor allem, wenn Sie sagen, dass "die Yankees"...

• I then copied the German and translated it back to English and got this : Tonight I will try and a TV that show the Boston Yankees victory ... I like the way that looks into the languages German, especially if you say that "the Yankees" ...

 via (Kicken Sie hier) Google Translate


No comments: