Thursday, October 30, 2008

my George Harrison dream

Recently, I had a dream that George Harrison was at my house...
I have no idea where this came from... but, he was walking around my house, and all I could think of was "I can't let him see all my Beatles stuff.. he'll think I'm crazy"..
In my dream I was worried about hiding my Beatles collection, and I was remarkably calm about the fact that he was back from the dead....So...what does it mean ?

After a couple of days somebody sent me a link to MTVMusic (which has thousands of videos from the days when MTV played music) as I was looking around at the videos I found this video of the Traveling Wilburys , a great band featuring Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, Roy Orbinson, Bob Dylan, and George Harrison...I remember when this video came out... Roy Orbinson had passed away,... and the scene with his guitar in the rocking chair (at 1:45)  just floored me...
and now when I watch it, and see George...

No comments: